Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If it's a strike, how does he eat?

Default Re: If it's a strike, how does he eat?

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*richmama View Post
    Thank you to everyone who tried to help with this entire issue. I just felt like something was really wrong, and we went to see the doctor. It's an ear infection. We now have some medicine, and I'm hoping all will be better!!

Thanks again!!
    I just saw this thread and I was reading the posts above thinking "check for ear infection, check for ear infection" because that was the ONLY time Joe ever refused to nurse, and it was similarly sudden, and he didn't have a high fever, so it was not obvious. I regretted not taking him in the second he refused the breast, instead I waited and felt bad about it later.

Anyway, I'm so glad you went in, and now you can get him the meds he needs and get him back on track with nursing! With Joe, he was nursing again just a few doses into the antibiotics, which must have really helped the pain. Poor bug.

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.

Default Re: If it's a strike, how does he eat?

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*richmama View Post
    Thank you to everyone who tried to help with this entire issue. I just felt like something was really wrong, and we went to see the doctor. It's an ear infection. We now have some medicine, and I'm hoping all will be better!!

Thanks again!!
    Aw, glad it was tangible. I hope it all gets better soon.
    If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. - Katharine Hepburn