Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: i pump less than what baby drinks =(

Default Re: i pump less than what baby drinks =(

The feeling isolated and alone happens to all of us. And there is a bit of grieving in terms of who you were before the baby. Because it's over. BUT....the MOTHER that you now are gets to be everything you were PLUS. That's the way I looked at it. My child brought out all these wonderful qualities in me in terms of me being a mother that I never would have known were there unless I had a kid.

Way too lazy for formula

Default Re: i pump less than what baby drinks =(

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*djs.mom View Post
    The feeling isolated and alone happens to all of us. And there is a bit of grieving in terms of who you were before the baby. Because it's over. BUT....the MOTHER that you now are gets to be everything you were PLUS. That's the way I looked at it. My child brought out all these wonderful qualities in me in terms of me being a mother that I never would have known were there unless I had a kid.

Yes. I remember a certain feeling of mourning my previous life. But so many new things happen at the same time. And then... yes, we discover so much about ourselves that we didn't know... I always feel like my baby is the one who teaches me. And she makes me a much better human being.
    march 2011... the light of my life

i love my little one