Re: Breastfeeding Help Needed!!!
Good advice from the PPs. Can you tell us more about how nursing is going, aside from your concerns about baby getting enough? For example:
- Are you in any pain when nursing, or afterwards?
- When baby unlatches, what are your nipples shaped like- are they symmetrical like pencil erasers or wedged/asymmetrical/creased like new lipsticks?
- Does baby fall asleep rapidly at the breast?
- Is baby jaundiced at all?
- How many wet and poopy diapers do you see in a 24-hour period, and what color are the poops?
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"