Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bad wifey

Default Re: Bad wifey

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommal View Post
    If anyone had talked to me about having a second baby when my first was 4.5 months old, I would have laughed and then kicked them in the gonads.

Cut yourself some slack! As JoMo so rightly said, this is natural, it's physiological, and it's temporary. Until your libido bounces back, a schedule, psyching yourself up, a glass of wine, a sexy bra, and some lube can really help!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommy2lilah View Post
    Also, men equate sex with love. It's very important to them.
    I know that's why I am so worried about it. They dont understand that we love them and are just not in the mood!!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommy2lilah View Post
    That's what I think about those three times a week gals.
    I use to be that girl then I got knocked up.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommal View Post
    Twice a week is for overachievers.
    I feel like that now.
    I am Klisti, I married my best friend Kris two years ago.

The love of my life, Wyatt 8-28-11 AKA the little dude

Oh snap! Husband read the thread!! That's what I get for leaving my computer logged on while I get ds off to bed.

Married to Josh 05/07/2005
    Grace 12/17/2006 FF
    Emma 01/22/2008 EP
    Frank 06/26/2011 EBF

"While breastfeeding may not seem like the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby" Amy Spangler

**** 8 beautiful months and going strong ****

A little trick I've learned about not wanting the girls touched but having a boob man for a hubby. Find a sexy bra, but leave it on. I was okay with him holding the girls, it was my nipples I didn't want twiddled with. So as long as the ladies had protection and DH could get a handful, we were both happy.
    Mommy to our DD1 early bird (34 weeks, 2 days, 7lbs, 14oz)! Oct. 2nd, 2008 Emergency C-Section, Frank Breech, HEALTHY Girl!
    Weaned @ 17 months
    Our DD2 early bird (37 weeks, 3 days, 7lbs, 12oz) Aug. 10th, 2010 Our Successful VBAC, growing like a bad weed!
    Weaned @ 15 months
    Our DD3 early bird (37 weeks, 3 days, 7lbs, 6oz) Feb. 16th, 2012 Our 2nd VBAC and lightening speedy birth!

Loving being a Mom of 3, 40 months apart!!
    and

you ladies make me laugh i needed that. i agree with amysmom thought -- a good sexy bra helps if you want your nipples off limits. I find my DH just wants his hands on them but doesn't necessarily need the nipple -- a hot bra would be a great idea.
    Julia and Maxwell (and Dan and Haddie)
    Maxwell, born January 3, 2010
    A year on Mama's milk and still loving it

I had absolutely NO sexual desire until I got my first "real" pp period, at about 5 months i think. But even now at almost 9 months pp I still don't want my boobs, especially my nips, touched. What I have found is that, once I am already turned on and in a sexual mood then I don't mind and it does work again as an erogenous zone. But I have to already be turned on, they can not be used to turn me on!!
    the little monster 4/22/11
    squealy piggy 7/1/13
    CDing baby-wearing coffee addicted mama!

I just had a laugh about this withmy MW yesterday...she asked if I was sexually active and I replied..."i don't want to but do it anyway" she said she hears that often. Nipples are off limits here too
    Proud mom of 2:
    DD 5/2008 nursed for 3 years and 3 months.
    DS born 8/2011 nursing like a champ

Sorry for the short responses...always, always, always NAK or holding a baby

I used to wear a bra with pads just so we didn't get covered in breastmilk. When he finally convinced me to loose the bra, lo and behold, his chest hair was matted with milk at the end. He kept clear after that
    My little man was born 12/17/2010.

Baby girl was born 4/30/2014.

Baby is 4.5 months and I have the drive but never the time , how do you ladies do it ? Pluss baby is always on the boob I try to give in as much as possible for the realationship but can't never catch a break.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*aguerriero View Post
    Baby is 4.5 months and I have the drive but never the time , how do you ladies do it ? Pluss baby is always on the boob I try to give in as much as possible for the realationship but can't never catch a break.
    Once you can be reliably sure that your baby is going to sleep for at least a couple of hours after you put him/her to bed in the evening or for a nap, that's when you sneak it in. But you're never quite sure that you won't be very rudely interrupted! A lot of mamas talk aout their babies' "sex radar"- mama and partner get it on, and baby wakes up!
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Man I feel like the ultimate bad wifey here. DH has gotten some a whole 1 time since DS was born and I laid there like a lifeless dummy because I was so tired and did NOT want to. Now DS in 5.5 months and I feel like my libido is starting to return but not enough to actually want to do anything.

DH is a science man. So I explained to him the whole "Going by evolution- it is normal for me to not want to do it. My body equates that to procreating which it doesn't want to do since I need to be focused on this baby. It does not want me to start trying for another one. Don't worry I still love you!"

Sometimes he says that I must think he is ugly since I never "want to touch him" anymore. I compensate that with the occasional smack on the a** to let him know that he's still got it

Man, twice a week ladies?
    July 27 2011