Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alright ladies, it's time to go back

Default Re: Alright ladies, it's time to go back

I'll fine out the amount when I get home, but he's not screaming and refusing the bottle, so it's way better!
    Hi, I'm Seph!
    DD born - 5/12/09 5lbs 15oz, and now she's 27 lbs! weaned with love at 19 months.
    DS born - 10/12/11 8 lbs 1 oz, over 19 pounds now at 8.5 months and still nursing like a champ!
    I survived 3 solid months of a 10 food elimination diet and 22 months of a limited diet between my 2 children. I don't even remember what a peanut is.
    for 21 months!
    6 time conqueror of mastitis! (2 times without abx!)
    Have milk, will fly!

What a relief!! It's so stressful knowing that they are upset while you're away.
    Tracie

Mommy to
    Lilah 10/08 nursed 25 months
    Beatrix 01/11 nursed 30 months

How are things going, Seph?
    Lisa

Mom to Aimee, born 8/22/11
    for 20 months!

We're going ok. I miss him obviously, but I'm pumping enough and he's taking it.

The next big hurdle is that I have to be in LA (live in FL) for a week in late march.

Good news is that my company might get me a suite to bring the whole family. Then it would really just be the travel factor. I'm tring to not dwell though. That's 2 months away,
    Hi, I'm Seph!
    DD born - 5/12/09 5lbs 15oz, and now she's 27 lbs! weaned with love at 19 months.
    DS born - 10/12/11 8 lbs 1 oz, over 19 pounds now at 8.5 months and still nursing like a champ!
    I survived 3 solid months of a 10 food elimination diet and 22 months of a limited diet between my 2 children. I don't even remember what a peanut is.
    for 21 months!
    6 time conqueror of mastitis! (2 times without abx!)
    Have milk, will fly!