Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Guess I'll start this here party... :P

Default Re: Guess I'll start this here party... :P

Hi everyone.

My name is Rachel. I'm currently nursing my daughter who is 9.5 months old. We are in the middle of a bad nursing strike so who knows how long we'll go

Nice to meet all of you.

Hi, I'm Liann. I am an RN working full time and tandem nursing an almost 4 year old and a 21 month old. We are planning a weaning party this month for the older nursling, we will see how that goes! Nice to meet everyone.

Hi. I'm a Mum of 4 in New Zealand. Ages: 13, 5, 2.5 and our new baby who is 11 weeks. Still nursing the toddler and the baby. Tried to encourage weaning while I was pregnant but she (and perhaps I) were not quite ready for it. Some days are challenging, but she is now grasping the concept of "Save some for Luke".

Hi

I'm April, mama to 6 yr old Julianna who breastfed to self weaning at 26 months and my current nursling Angelina who is 22 months old and shows no signs of giving it up.

I'm a sahm, wokring on my certification for Lactation Educator (IBCLC one day) and eventually for Doula.

Great to be here. I am not able to get to my local LLL groups due to the hours and not enough day groups nearby (my girls have set bedtime routines due to school and my toddler is not a great sleeper) so I am frustrated....wanting the warmth of the group atmosphere as I had years ago with my first child but this will do.

April~
    Homebirthin', Co-Sleeping, Delayed Vaxxing, Attached Mama to Julianna 11/28/99 Self weaned at 26 months & Angelina 3/19/04 currently nursing
    http://www.breastfeedingmatters.com
    Last edited by My2girlsmama; January 22nd, 2006 at 03:14 PM.

Hi there ladies! My name is Aleyna and I am a SAHM to (almost) 20 month old Alex. Alex was late to solids (16 months old) and still eats little of them, so we nurse quite often during the day. He has yet to night wean and still wakes multiple times. But, I honestly don't mind since it takes very little cuddling or nursing to get him back to sleep.

I'm looking forward to these boards.

Smile Re: Guess I'll start this here party... :P

Hi, I am Sarah and I am currently nursing my daughter Antonia who is 18 months. No signs of slowing here either so I think I will be quite a regular to this forum.

It's so comforting to hear of other women nursing toddlers! Am interested to learn more about child-led weaning as I guess that is what my breastfeeding partner and I are doing
    Last edited by sarahw; January 23rd, 2006 at 03:30 AM.

My son will be a year in 2 weeks, so I feel like I've pretty much made it to the Extended mark. He loves to nurse and I don't see us quitting anytime soon. I work FT and pumped for several months. Around 9 months, DS started refusing bottles of EBM, so I quit pumping a month later. He still loves to nurse at lunchtime and alllllllll night long.

Default ? about the family be.

Hello everyone,
    I am a first time mom of a 14mo old boy. We live in a really small town were everyone has a set mind. Nursing is not enforced and if you want to give up there ian't any help, unless your mom breast feed. I still breast feed my baby and he sleeps in the family bed. I found that if I have to get up in the middle of the night than I'm going to stay in bed. I feel that if Rhyan (my baby) is ready for his own bed he'll say so when the time comes. I just don't know if it'll work if I have another baby in the bed. What would be the plan if that were the case?
    luvya, mandypr

Hi my name is Jennifer. Im 22 years old. Mom to Landon who is almost 22 months, and nursing strong. I am a single mother. I hope to get to know everyone!

Hi there, Brittan 24 mom to one, Thomas 9 1/2 months, do not know if that is considered en but we will be doing clw so hopefully we will be here for a while also. We live in Beautiful Charleston SC with my husband, Tommy and our two labs, Petey, and Georgia!