Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Guess I'll start this here party... :P

Default Re: Guess I'll start this here party... :P

Hello all! I'm Emma from North London. Sam is 17 months and a very keen nurser. He shows no signs of stopping so I could be here a while! I have a feeling this site could become addictive. Uh-oh.

Hi girls!
    I'm not officially an extended nurser yet, but I will be in about 2 weeks.
    Phillip (PD) will be 1 on January 31st.

Talking Re: Guess I'll start this here party... :P

25 year old, 2 beautiful girls. Youngest is 14 months and nursing 5-6 times a day and 1-2 times at night. After supply issues, sickness, and pumping issues I am proud to say that we are still going strong. I pump 2X a day at work and want to continue to nurse until she is ready to stop, (hoping to make it to at least 2).

I am so happy to be able to say I am nursing my 17 month old daughter since I had stopped at 4 weeks old and started back at 7 months old it feels great to have relactated and now to be able to breastfeed again into the toddler years.

I think it's really great you started up again. Well done! May you have many more happy months.

Hi, my name is Tracy. My daughter is 10 months old. I never thought I would be an extended nurser. We got off to a very rocky bf start. So, I am happy we made it this far and will continue until she decides to wean.

I'm Amy. I'm currently nursing my 17 mo old son, and nursed my 3.5 yr old daughter for 18 mo.

I'm an engineer and work full-time, and have faced many work-related challenges (and thrush twice).

Later...

My three year old ds2 is nursing once a day and no end in sight, we have our ups and downs but as a pp back on page one of this thread said about the benefits from A to Z: Zero regrets.

Hey Doris, swirlingthrough,

Thanks so much for the assurance, I feel so much better already!

I don't really feel like I'm extended breastfeeding right now--my little guy is just 22 months old. I nursed my oldest until he was 4, when he weaned by mutual agreement. He is fine with it, though he does tell me that while he doesn't need mama milk at 4 years old, he will need it when he's 5.

My DS2 has multiple food allergies, so I have been on an elimination diet since he was born (well, 6 days old).