Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: won't eat - very worried

Default Re: won't eat - very worried

my LO hated oatmeal UNTIL I put heavy whipping cream in it. now its her favorite she's pretty small so I find ways to add cream, cream cheese, peanut butter, butter, olive oil, etc to her foods and find that she likes them better that way usually and it puts some weight on her. you mentioned no eggs, but maybe you can find a recipe for waffles or pancakes you can make, since those freeze well and you can reheat pretty fast. Easy for them to eat fast as well (not as messy as oatmeal)
    Christine
    Can't believe I've been and a full-time SAHM to Elena (5/2010) for over 2 yrs!
    Mami de mi preciosa Elenita
    http://forums.llli.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32384&dateline=131170  7429 OakRoseCharms Free Shipping for LLLadies just pm me! My Blog

How do you BLW feed oatmeal and other stuff like that? He likes eggs, at least scrambled yolks. His dr says not to feed him whites until he is a year old. Thanks for the info. I will have to buy some more BLW foods when I go shopping again.
    Please excuse my typos, I am always NAK.

DS since 1/30/11

for oatmeal, if you use less liquid it is not as runny and forms little globs which are easily grabbed. also as it cools down after cooking it globs up easier. i learned this when it falls off her spoon (she wants to eat it with her own spoon) sometimes she just picks it up and eats it with no problem.
    Christine
    Can't believe I've been and a full-time SAHM to Elena (5/2010) for over 2 yrs!
    Mami de mi preciosa Elenita
    http://forums.llli.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32384&dateline=131170  7429 OakRoseCharms Free Shipping for LLLadies just pm me! My Blog