Cheerios & Choking
DS is 9 months old, and has been eating solids (fruits & veggies pureed and a little chunky) for almost 3 months. About two weeks ago, we started to give him some Cheerios and he loves them. It's a great source of entertainment!
Over the weekend, he had four instances of choking... one that actually make him vomit the cheerio mush back up.
Has this happened with anyone else? I think he must be putting too many in his mouth at once? We gave him a cup with some water after that, so that he could drink and eat them together.
I'm wondering if maybe I should take a break from the Cheerios for a while and maybe buy some puffs. Those desolve easier, right? Thoughts?
Mommy to Alex (born 2/27/11) and Katie (born 3/31/14)