Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: What's wrong with him :(

Default What's wrong with him :(

Well, the thing is.. since a couple of weeks now my little boy starting like grunting a little bit, it was only a bit as I remember we use to laugh thinking he is making horsey sounds lol. Then it got a bit more annd then in the few days he started grunting/pushing, going red in the face, bringing his legs up and stressing a lot. Right now, he's doing it pretty much ALL the time, he never goes into deep sleep as he's always doing this (which keeps me awake all night as I can'e sleep when he's doing this so loud!) honestly it's really bad. Once he starts pushing and going red, he stars crying after cause he hates being that way.

I took him to the doctors and they said '' He knows how to do it now so that's why he keeps doing it '' Tbh, I think thats the most silliest thing iv'e heard!

Iv'e tired infacol, colic drops, gripe water and everything else. Nothing seems to work, I don't know what it could be. The thing is.. it doesn't stop, it's ALL the time which 100% tires him out so much but something happening to cause this and he keeps doing it

Default Re: What's wrong with him :(

Often the type of behavior you describe is related to the baby learning to use his digestive system. Until a few weeks ago, your baby never had to poop or pas gas, and now he's doing it all the time. Some babies take this change in stride, others are very upset by it.

Does the baby seem to be in pain? If so, then talk to your doctor again.
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Are you giving formula? I agree with mommal, it sounds digestion system related. Formula is harder on their digestive systems.

Welll he is in pain seeing him like that all the time i hate it. I have taken him docs twice and all they say is ... its nothing.
    I am giving my breast milk