Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else?

Default Re: Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mallory3kids View Post
    I absolutely LOVE LOVE the humming Makes me so happy!!
    Most of the time it does me too, but last night it tickled so much I had to remove her for a few seconds! LOL! Just feels like she is content and letting me know it. That or she likes the vibration on her gums! Hehehehe...

Most of the time it does me too, but last night it tickled so much I had to remove her for a few seconds! LOL! Just feels like she is content and letting me know it. That or she likes the vibration on her gums! Hehehehe...
    I think we should just assume it's that they are content and enjoy breastfeeding as much as we do. hehe

Married to Josh 05/07/2005
    Grace 12/17/2006 FF
    Emma 01/22/2008 EP
    Frank 06/26/2011 EBF

"While breastfeeding may not seem like the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby" Amy Spangler

**** 8 beautiful months and going strong ****

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mallory3kids View Post
    I think we should just assume it's that they are content and enjoy breastfeeding as much as we do. hehe
    Joe had pretty clear ways of letting me know when he WASN'T content, so I figured, if he's breastfeeding AND singing - he's content and happy!

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*kmanih View Post
    My baby loves to put her hand in my mouth when I'm BFing her!!! I think it's a comfort thing. She also sometimes talks into the boob. It's hilarious. I laugh, and then she breaks into a smile still with my boob in her mouth.

She also likes to hold my hand when nursing, which is particularly sweet because she's done this since she was born (she's 7.5 months now). I have a photo of her when she was 2 days old holding my finger while eating. It's just the sweetest thing.
    my DS does the exact same thing sometimes I cant stop laughing then he starts laughing.
    Im Jenn
    Mamma To:
    Kelsey BF 3 months
    Kenneth BF 3 months
    Blaze BF 3.5 years (tandem)
    Bristol BF 3.5 years (tandem)
    Raiden BF 15months & counting

We
    NIP BLS

In need of some

LACTIVIST