Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sign language for breastfeeding

Default Re: Sign language for breastfeeding

Joe says "mama milky" now, but he used to use the sign. You reminded me of the days when I would wake up in the middle of the night to a little fist pumping in my face. Like he didn't realize that mama couldn't really make out his baby signs in total darkness!!?

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.

she did this too, i'd be all, what huh? i can't see! I've also woken up to her trying to latch on through my shirt. ouch! now she just slaps me in the face a few times, wake up mama!
    Christine
    Can't believe I've been and a full-time SAHM to Elena (5/2010) for over 2 yrs!
    Mami de mi preciosa Elenita
    http://forums.llli.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32384&dateline=131170  7429 OakRoseCharms Free Shipping for LLLadies just pm me! My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*oakdryad5 View Post
    this happened to us all the time. it was funnier to me too since she usually signed for milk when she saw large-chested women cashiers/waitresses etc when we were out, as if to say "hey, that's milk in there!"
    D does the sign whenever he gets a hold of a Victoria's Secret catalogue and then he claps.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. - Katharine Hepburn

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.

Christine
    Can't believe I've been and a full-time SAHM to Elena (5/2010) for over 2 yrs!
    Mami de mi preciosa Elenita
    http://forums.llli.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32384&dateline=131170  7429 OakRoseCharms Free Shipping for LLLadies just pm me! My Blog