Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Amber Teething Necklace

Default Amber Teething Necklace

I have been told about these amber teething necklaces. My daughter wakes up constantly from teething and the other moms at my LLL meeting suggested trying this.

I know there is a mom on here who sells them, but I can't remember her name to send her a PM and am hoping she responds and I can buy one from her. I am a little suspicious of the ebay sellers.

Thanks!
    Mirkka

Mama to DD born September 7, 2010, and DS born October 28, 2012 and Wife to DH July 5, 2008

We love and love

Default Re: Amber Teething Necklace

brooke @llli*ex-pat-mum or something like that
    Proud mom of 2:
    DD 5/2008 nursed for 3 years and 3 months.
    DS born 8/2011 nursing like a champ

Sorry for the short responses...always, always, always NAK or holding a baby

Thanks!
    Mirkka

Mama to DD born September 7, 2010, and DS born October 28, 2012 and Wife to DH July 5, 2008

We love and love

Has anyone out there had sucess using this for fussiness caused by teething?
    Mirkka

We love and love

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mirkka View Post
    Has anyone out there had sucess using this for fussiness caused by teething?
    We used one and I feel like it did help.
    I am Lea (middle name)
    Mama to Dominic born on 3/23/09
    Wife to G 4/27/07
    We're blessed to have been for 3 years and counting! Proud to with our squirmy worm

"My home is not a place, it is people."
    -Lois McMaster Bujold

We love ours, for the most part it keeps his runny nose at bay. We might have a few more snotty days, but nothing like the constant stream that would pour into his lungs and tummy. Her username is in my signature, and we adore our necklace. Also should note he NEVER EVER touches it. If I take it off, he will bring it to me to put on. Speaks volumes.
    Carmen-Noel mum to James born naturally 8/28/2010.
    Mommy's little pumpkin head

We love our amber necklace from @llli*expat-mum. PM her for the most beautiful effective teething aide we've found!

I noticed that my kids didn't have buckets of slob/drooling when wearing their necklace. Also, if they were aggitated I quick put on the necklace and after an hour or so they seemed to get better. So it must work. I don't have my kids wear them at night because I'm to paranoid but they wear it all day and for naps.

We really liked our daughter's but then before she was 2 she stopped wearing it. She just didn't want to any more, but I know kids 2 and 3 yrs old who still like theirs. Nursing frequently also helped teething pain.

If you get one, make sure you don't let it get wet so take it off before bath time and swimming.
    Nursed my sweet daughter 3 years, 3 mos.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*babygirl05 View Post
    brooke @llli*ex-pat-mum or something like that
    Very close! It's actually @llli*expat-mum I picked up necklaces for both of the girls and myself from Brooke (expat-mum). We love them. Both my 3 year old and my 1 year old wear them, as do I. People love that we all match. I'm also getting one for our baby who is on the way and for DH, who felt left out for Christmas.

I didn't have them for DD1 when she got her first teeth. I will say that DD2's teething has been much easier than DD1's. We only get 2 - 3 days of fussiness rather than 1 - 2 weeks. Is it because of the necklaces? I don't know, but I'm not taking them off to find out.
    Mommy to our DD1 early bird (34 weeks, 2 days, 7lbs, 14oz)! Oct. 2nd, 2008 Emergency C-Section, Frank Breech, HEALTHY Girl!
    Weaned @ 17 months
    Our DD2 early bird (37 weeks, 3 days, 7lbs, 12oz) Aug. 10th, 2010 Our Successful VBAC, growing like a bad weed!
    Weaned @ 15 months
    Our DD3 early bird (37 weeks, 3 days, 7lbs, 6oz) Feb. 16th, 2012 Our 2nd VBAC and lightening speedy birth!

Loving being a Mom of 3, 40 months apart!!
    and