Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i will need to pump, how to start?

Default Re: i will need to pump, how to start?

thanks for the coments
    Dr said he thinks i don't have thrust. I'm still not sure, but i don't feel pain when nursing. I will see how things are going in the next days, if there is no more pain it was not that i suppose.
    then i can freeze the milk and if i can't bring i will see i there is a way to donate.

the hospital does not provide the bottles but i could buy them there if i need. i will take my manual pump just in case.

tomorrow is the trip day, i'm kind of affraid of LO reaction to the trip, i hope it won't upset him a lot.

How did the surgery go? Were you able to pump?

I hope it went well and your little one is doing great.

Surgery went well, he is indeed doing great. Amazing to see how fast they recover.
    I had to pump for two days, the hospital provided everything at no cost (I was shocked to see they just use those plastic medela bottles and trhow it away after... They do recycle but what a waste).

I manage to bring the Frozen milk back home, i had +\- 20 bottles, 3 or 4 Thawed, but the rest was fine.

Back home I did introduce baby to bottle, he just drank it all at the first time. Now I'm having problems to pump enough to keep the little stock I brought back home. I will start a new post for that.

Thanks for all the help.

glad to hear it went well