Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Hooray for milk!

Talking Hooray for milk!

When my ten month old woke up this morning, I asked him if he wanted his milkies and he got a super big smile and started clapping his hands.

Sorry - I know it's totally irrelevant, but it was too cute and I had to put it out there.

Default Re: Hooray for milk!

That is REALLY cute!

My son is 8 months and just starting to get really attached to the boob. I swear it gets cuter and cuter each day!
    Mama to five beautiful kids- 9, 8, 3, 2 and currently nursing our new baby girl born 1/20/2013

"It should not be necessary to tell reasonably intelligent mammals to suckle and not dismember their neonates." ~Susan Blustein

Sooo sweet!
    Teal

25 May 96 and 14 January 08 and 27 February 2012

that. so cute.
    Christine
    Can't believe I've been and a full-time SAHM to Elena (5/2010) for over 2 yrs!
    Mami de mi preciosa Elenita
    http://forums.llli.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32384&dateline=131170  7429 OakRoseCharms Free Shipping for LLLadies just pm me! My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*phi View Post
    When my ten month old woke up this morning, I asked him if he wanted his milkies and he got a super big smile and started clapping his hands.

Sorry - I know it's totally irrelevant, but it was too cute and I had to put it out there.
    I'm glad it makes both of you soo happy.
    I am Lea (middle name)
    Mama to Dominic born on 3/23/09
    Wife to G 4/27/07
    We're blessed to have been for 3 years and counting! Proud to with our squirmy worm

"My home is not a place, it is people."
    -Lois McMaster Bujold

Aww thats so cute. My 11 month old and I have a few "games" we play while breastfeeding. He looks me in the eye and then burys his face in my breast and then looks up again and smiles. Sometimes we count mommy's teeth. I love breastfeeding.
    Mom to a curious little one.
    Made it to 1 year!!

It's great to be at this point because we were both so miserable for the first couple months. Fairly ambivalent for another month or so. Then he became so distracted just when we had finally found our groove. He's been really enjoying nursing lately, and it makes me so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*melissawoods View Post
    My son is 8 months and just starting to get really attached to the boob. I swear it gets cuter and cuter each day!
    So true! Today he started dancing when I asked him if he wanted milk.

Some people I know are starting to ask when I'm going to wean. I'm just telling them "when he's ready". A boy who dances and claps for nursing is a LONG way from ready to wean!