Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: won't stop crying - great blog post

Default won't stop crying - great blog post

my baby won't stop crying, fussy evenings? Period of Purple Crying? Colic? Call it what you will it is awful, has nothing to do with your milk supply and will go away.
    proud but exhausted working mammy to two high needs babies

• my surprise baby: the one and only D-Man born 3 weeks late (5/5/08) at 9 lbs 14 oz and 21.5 inches, and
    • the shock H-Girl born about a week late (10/7/09) at 8lbs 15oz and 20.75 inches.

If I am here I am covered in baby (probably two) and fighting for control of the keyboard.

Family beds are awesome

Wondering if you have PPD? Take the screening and see your doctor. You deserve to feel better.

Default Re: won't stop crying - great blog post

Nice post. They made me watch the purple crying video before I left the hospital and they made us take home the dvd. Its somewhere around here.
    Christine
    Can't believe I've been and a full-time SAHM to Elena (5/2010) for over 2 yrs!
    Mami de mi preciosa Elenita
    http://forums.llli.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32384&dateline=131170  7429 OakRoseCharms Free Shipping for LLLadies just pm me! My Blog

Great post. I've been living that longer than the time she mentioned though. But it's comforting to know we're not alone.
    If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. - Katharine Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*kst.7399 View Post
    Great post. I've been living that longer than the time she mentioned though. But it's comforting to know we're not alone.
    I saw your blog post Kim and as I am hormonal this week I cried and wanted to hug you.
    proud but exhausted working mammy to two high needs babies

• my surprise baby: the one and only D-Man born 3 weeks late (5/5/08) at 9 lbs 14 oz and 21.5 inches, and
    • the shock H-Girl born about a week late (10/7/09) at 8lbs 15oz and 20.75 inches.

If I am here I am covered in baby (probably two) and fighting for control of the keyboard.

Family beds are awesome

Wondering if you have PPD? Take the screening and see your doctor. You deserve to feel better.

We r going through that right now too.....that blog is hilarious. I wish I would have known about it with my first baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Kate
    Wife to Jason
    Mom to Aubrey 4/06 queen
    Mom to Nathan 5/08 Relactated for him and he got EBM for a year
    Mom to Jack 8/11

Gosh I wish I would have had this to read 20 months ago, as I sat balling with my som from 4-9pm almost every night for 3 months. I had no idea. Glad to know I wasn't alone in it all!!
    Married to my superman 4-26-08
    First time mommy to William Landon - my monkey man born 1-29-10

We all love and