Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Twiddling While Nursing

Default Re: Twiddling While Nursing

Wow, my thread came back alive!

It's only a problem at night, as I have the other side covered up with a bra during the day. At night, I have to put my hand over the other nipple to keep the little hands off.

Quote Originally Posted by jentut View Post

It's only a problem at night, as I have the other side covered up with a bra during the day. At night, I have to put my hand over the other nipple to keep the little hands off.
    yes Its back alive cause of me lol I have a lo that twiddles and I'm going crazy I posted about my situation in a different post and someone was kind enought to bump it so I could find it! It sure helps to know I'm not the only one who has a devout twiddler.

Quote Originally Posted by jentut View Post

That's what I do. I used to be able to lay there at night peacefully but now her devilish nails have me covering the other side with my hand. LOL

Your thread is alive once more

Just going to vent......

I am about to go insane....ds HAS to twiddle with his little razor blade nailed fingers while he is falling asleep or else he will cry. If I try to cover up he pushes my hand or blanket out of the way.
    I was OK with the twiddling until the last week...(I am now pregnant)....and I just can't take it anymore. But if I don't let him, he cries. I don't think he should stop, because obviously it means a lot to him, but geez...if he could just do it gently without sticking his fingernail into the crevices of my nipple.

Emilee
    Wife and Mommy
    DS born on Aug 4th 2006 @ 8 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches
    DD born at Home on May 10th 2008 @ 8 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches