Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Baby safe protect they soul heart.

Default Baby safe protect they soul heart.

He is been here about 3 months, everything is okay, but my weigh figure is higher than before.
    In my childhood, i fall down several times from my bed. My guandpa say i'm not clever.
    Not sure the futrure who take care more about him. Someone suggestion i need a need a BABIER, kids will more clever than me, now.

Do you have the same felling?

Default Re: Baby safe protect they soul heart.

does your baby sleep in the same room as you or in another room? If your baby is in another room a baby monitor can't hurt. Does your baby sleep in a crib? If so, at three months it's very unlikely that he will fall out, but as he gets older and learns to climb he may try to get out
    ~Jenn~

mother of 2 boys!
    08/14/98~~03/20/08

Birth: 7lbs 12oz, 1 year: 22lbs 11oz
    until he self-weaned 4 days before his third birthday ... still on occasion ... and happily

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************
    People need to understand that when they're deciding between breastmilk and formula, they're not deciding between Coke and Pepsi.... They're choosing between a live, pure substance and a dead substance made with the cheapest oils available. ~Chele Marmet

I agree that some sort of monitor is a good idea, especially if/when he is asleep and out of your sight.
    Mommy of 4,
    3 who I watch over, 1 who watches over all of us

J- 8/20/05 pumped breastmilk for 11 months due to his cleft lip and palate!

M- 10/17/07 my precious baby lives forever in her mommys heart

M- 3/31/09 my special gift, she helps heal her mommy and daddys heart. Nursed for 4 years and 10 days, self weaned the day her baby brother was born!

E-, new little miracle born 4/11/13, my BIG baby! Born 8.6 at 38 weeks. At 9 weeks nearly 17lbs, at 12 weeks nearly 20lbs, at 6 months nearly 23lbs, at 8 months nearly 25lbs and all from BREASTMILK

If you feel comfortable with a monitor then go for it. Some women use them and some don't, however it's not going to prevent rolling out of bed. Do you cosleep with baby or is baby in a crib?
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

Thanks my friends.
    I only hope my baby in a free zoom without crib. I sleep with baby at the daytime rest, but i need to work other thing in our house. At night, i'm not worry him.
    Or do you have better ways how to control this situation help me care baby more safe?