Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brown Sugar Pop Tarts

Default Re: Brown Sugar Pop Tarts

@ aprilsmagic - Bummer!!! I was hoping they would work. Maybe it takes a day or two??
    @ scienceteachermommy - I'll have to try that too.. haha...
    @expat-mum - I'll send you some!

I;m still trying this theory out.
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*expat-mum View Post
    Haha--I'd totally take you up on it if we weren't planning to relocate to CA after Christmas.
    sorry to hijack but where in CA Brooke?
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language

OK, these totally do not work for me. I quit eating oatmeal on Monday and started eating these instead because I can only eat so many carbs a day. I kept drinking my tea at the usual rate. And...no crazy supply. In fact, this AM, I pumped 4 oz less than usual. I am so glad they work for you, and it's something else to try () though.
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*scienceteachermommy View Post
    I am trying to find out if pumpkin or apricot empanadas will increase my supply. No reason to think they will, but that is my story and I am sticking to it.
    LOL!! My brain tells me that french fries wont help supply or milk quality but my heart says to try it anyway

In my experience there is a very fine line between enough calories a day and not. If i even graze that line my supply tanks. I'm guessing its a cal boost, 400 in two
    Carmen-Noel mum to James born naturally 8/28/2010.
    Mommy's little pumpkin head

We love our amber necklace from @llli*expat-mum. PM her for the most beautiful effective teething aide we've found!

damn i want some brown sugar pop tarts now. bad.

~Meg~
    Wife to Ray (09/07/07)and Mama to:
    Xander (01/19/07) nursed for 30 months
    Liam (12/12/09) still nursing through the night and in the mornings!
    Sebastian (7/29/12) my newest little nursling who graciously shares his milk with big brother!