Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pacifier

Default Re: Pacifier

We have tried 3 so far he does not like any of them just spits them out.
    I am Klisti, I married my best friend Kris two years ago.

The love of my life, Wyatt 8-28-11 AKA the little dude

That was my third. He would not take any pacifiers. So I decided I had to suck it up and just be the human pacifier. It does get better.
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!

It took a few tries to get my son to accept a paci- I did not want to give him one and truly don't mind him using me as a paci when home (which is most of the time now -he is 7wks). But luckily he has been alot better with this at night- anyways- he will want to pacify but my milk keeps flowing and he get frustrated at that point so I was determined to get him to like the paci- we use the type that's a single piece (read they were safer?) and so he takes it now