Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: bleb?

Default bleb?

It's 3.40am and I just happened to see this ugly white spot on m nipple. That has got to be the culprit for the BAD clog I just had - well, seems to refuse to go away even though the worst phase is over (or is it??) Any personal tips on how to get rid of the bleb? I'm applying moist heat and hope DD will nurse later. I'm in a hotel room...

First time, SAH mom to my precious daughter born October 2009
    Nursing 27 months and counting... I still love nursing so much and am SAD thinking the end can come anytime now...

Default Re: bleb?

Christine
    Can't believe I've been and a full-time SAHM to Elena (5/2010) for over 2 yrs!
    Mami de mi preciosa Elenita
    http://forums.llli.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32384&dateline=131170  7429 OakRoseCharms Free Shipping for LLLadies just pm me! My Blog

I had one, such bad pain! But in 1 or 2 days it felt much better. Maybe a little olive oil on a cotton ball would help?
    Nursed my sweet daughter 3 years, 3 mos.

I always had to lance mine. But, ugh I did get mastitis through it one time. If you lance it make sure to use sterilized needle and some neosporin on it after.

Blebs suck!!
    Lisa

Mommy to
    Logan 5-23-07
    Colby 12-14-09

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*krystine View Post
    I had one, such bad pain! But in 1 or 2 days it felt much better. Maybe a little olive oil on a cotton ball would help?
    In a day or two? I sooooo dread the clog

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*green.momma View Post
    I always had to lance mine. But, ugh I did get mastitis through it one time. If you lance it make sure to use sterilized needle and some neosporin on it after.

Blebs suck!!
    OK the bleb is not protruding so lancing it would mean lancing my nipple . I think I'm too chicken to do it... to you for doing it, and more than once!

Nursing 27 months and counting... I still love nursing so much and am SAD thinking the end can come anytime now...

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*oakdryad5 View Post
    Thank you!