Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is not eating a growth spurt sign? Help!

Default Re: Is not eating a growth spurt sign? H

They actually just look in the ear. I recently bought an EarCheck It will tell you if they have an ear infection and is much cheaper than a trip to the Dr!

And you're doing great mama! Hang in there!

I was in your position recently, and dr was unconcerned, it was very annoying. My little guy went from eating 4oz a feeding down to 3, then down to 2. He still had wet and dirty diapers. Then he decided to feed more on his own after about a week. Right now I can't seem to get him off the boob. My dr also wanted me to give him those vitamins, I bought them, tasted them and haven't touched them since. yucky.

maybe its teething. my DD doesnt want to nurse when she's cutting teeth...

Thanks all. After about 2 weeks it seems little miss is back to her 4oz per feed, plus some! We've had two good days in a row so thinking she is over whatever the issue was. I check her weight regularly and she seems to be putting on weight which is a good sign. Can't help but stress out over these things. Home alone all day with bubs doesn't give you much else to concentrate on, especially since all they do is eat, poop and sleep!!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*yum.mum View Post
    Thanks all. After about 2 weeks it seems little miss is back to her 4oz per feed, plus some! We've had two good days in a row so thinking she is over whatever the issue was. I check her weight regularly and she seems to be putting on weight which is a good sign. Can't help but stress out over these things. Home alone all day with bubs doesn't give you much else to concentrate on, especially since all they do is eat, poop and sleep!!
    Oh my, so good to see your post. I am going through the same thing with my son. He is turning 12 weeks tomorrow and the past few days he has been barely eating I feel so helpless. I hope it passes like yours did.