Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Lopsided tatas??

Exclamation Lopsided tatas??

So I have always had an issue with one breast being larger then the other which I understand is normal BUT now that I am breast feeding it is WAY noticeable! My left is much bigger then my right.

My son nurses on one breast per feeding most of the time. He seems to favor the left but its equal left and right most of the time.

Please help!! Is there something I can do to get them to look more similar..this is just wild look in a bra or out Also, once breastfeeding is over and done with, will my breasts forever be severely lopsided??

Married to Josh 05/07/2005
    Grace 12/17/2006 FF
    Emma 01/22/2008 EP
    Frank 06/26/2011 EBF

"While breastfeeding may not seem like the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby" Amy Spangler

**** 8 beautiful months and going strong ****

Default Re: Lopsided tatas??

This link covers lopsidedness and what to do about it:http://www.kellymom.com/bf/concerns/mom/lopsided.html
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Default Re: Lopsided tatas??

Thank you Thank you!! I will be start today

Married to Josh 05/07/2005
    Grace 12/17/2006 FF
    Emma 01/22/2008 EP
    Frank 06/26/2011 EBF

"While breastfeeding may not seem like the right choice for every parent, it is the best choice for every baby" Amy Spangler

**** 8 beautiful months and going strong ****