Re: OALD & Low Milk Supply
It is possible, but it's unlikely. The more milk you have the faster it comes out, and the less milk you have, he slower it comes out (generally). Can you share why you think you might have low supply? A lot of new moms freak out over normal adjustments in supply, when they go from overproducing to producing just the right amount. They following are not indications of low supply:
- breasts no longer feel engorged or full
- diminished leaking or cessation of leaking
- baby fussy at feeding time
- decreased output when pumping
- baby requires both breasts at a feeding, after only needing one
- baby wants to feed frequently
- baby starts waking at night after a period of sleeping through
The following are indications of possible low supply:
- weight gain below normal
- diaper output below normal
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"