Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out and about with baby & BF rhythm

Default Re: Out and about with baby & BF rhythm

My goodness, we went out yesterday and my LO nursed just enough to be satisfied, but not full. She didn't sleep much either, since she was so intrigued with what was going on around her. When we got home, she nursed for hours slept for 6 hours then nursed for another 2 hours then back off to sleep. This is the first time she's ever slept for 6 hours...I should have been sleep too, but silly me...I was doing laundry. SMH.
    Born Free, Breastfed & Cloth Diapered
    Miss Melanie Elyse
    5/29/11 @ 5:47pm
    7lbs-4oz & 19 inches

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*katmar View Post
    Sure it limits what I wear tremendously, but so does the curdled spit-up.
    Very funny! Same here. It was a bit of a shock, I used to enjoy dressing up so much. They tell you all about pregnancy wardrobes, but nobody warned me about new mom/breastfeeding mom wardrobes.

The suggestion on scheduling the trips around her naps is excellent. We also don't really have a schedule (like you, we can never keep one), but depending on the day I can tell when she wants to nap.

Also, good luck with the dissertation! Can't imagine finishing one and taking care of a little one at the same time...

PS. Everyone keeps telling us what a good baby we have because she's so mellow when we're out... if she's not asleep, she's usually calm and smiley. So I'll count my blessings--it is very nice that she sleeps so easily instead of crying or screaming...