I have a question regarding yogurt.
My LO is over 8 months old and has been eating solids since 6 months. He has had a lot of different things: banana, avocado, apples, peaches, peas, sweet potatoes, zuchinni, acorn squash, plums, ... He still BFs on demand (except at daycare, where u gets bottles of pumped milk)
I got him the Stoneyfield plain Yobaby yogurt... he seemed to like it (not love it like peas or sweet potatoes!) but after he finished about 1 oz of it for the first and second time, I noticed these pink/red spots around his mouth where the yogurt may have touched his skin while eating. He went away after 30mins-1hr. They are not raised spots, just flat pink spots.
PLEASEEEEEEEEE tell me this doesn't for sure mean he is allergic to dairy. (He has mild eczema, but no known allergies to foods at the moment)
Has another else experienced this?
Please share! Thanks!