Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe's latest tricks.

Default Re: Joe's latest tricks.

I never thought I'd be because Joe prefers his dad, but I AM!!!! Waaaaaaaah.

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*joe.s.mom View Post
    And I can no longer sleep through him nursing - instead of putting me to sleep like it used to, it bugs a little until he unlatches.
    I reached this point with all three of my babies, around a year. Its when I put them in their own beds.
    Working mom to

Gabbie 3/8/02 BF 15 months

Rose 6/5/04 BF 18 months

Will 10/6/09 BF 22 months and counting

Well, after that sad tale, Joe has been a nicer nurser just the past couple of nights. Whenever I have a problem, I should post about it, because it always seem to improve right away! Maybe it's just knowing y'all are listening to my whining, and I don't feel so lonely.

Joe and I are off to Denver for four days without DH!!! We'll see how this goes. I keep telling him we're going to go on a plane. He seems skeptical.

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.

My son also thrashes around while nursing instead of "cuddling". He'll let me pull him up into my lap and cuddle him for like 2 seconds, then thrash thrash thrash!!! and he is sliding out of my lap and reaching for my tank top straps and yanking on them and twisting them while thrashing... ahhh its crazy! He is almost 2. I think it must be normal for that age. But if I try to unlatch him.. because it hurts when he is a nursing acrobat... holy cow he comes unglued. Hang in there!
    Kristin

Momma to Benjamin, we recently made it nursing to age 2!!!!

Benjamin born 9-17-09