Re: How to increase expressed milk ?
Good advice from the PP. When increasing supply using the pump, the best things you can do are:
1. Use a great pump (you're already doing that)
2. Pump for longer time periods
3. Pump more frequently (if every 3 hours isn't doing doing it, try pumping every 2 hours)
4. Use correctly sized breast shields
5. Combine pumping with breast massage and hand expression
6. Power pumping
Are you pumping exclusively or considering pumping exclusively? If so, I encourage you to do everything you can to make breastfeeding directly from the breast work. It is so much easier in the long run than exclusive pumping, and I'd be happy to explain why, but I don't want to bore you if you know already!
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"