Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: BabyBabyOhBaby: Nurturing Your Gorgeous and Growing Baby By Breastfeeding

Default BabyBabyOhBaby: Nurturing Your Gorgeous and Growing Baby By Breastfeeding

This is a DVD that's available for $26.00 in the LLLI store. It covers baby-led breastfeeding, something you might not have seen in other videos about positioning.

If you’re thinking about breastfeeding, BabyBabyOhBaby: Nurturing Your Gorgeous & Growing Baby By Breastfeeding will make your decision much easier. If you’ve already decided to breastfeed, this video takes the mystery and doubt out of breastfeeding by giving you practical, real-world information, beginning with the breast crawl and baby-led breastfeeding. This DVD's panel of experts are all real moms and babies who show and tell you what to expect. Much more than a how-to film, BabyBabyOhBaby: Breastfeeding is a heartfelt, honest and reliable introduction to one of the very best parts of motherhood.
    Here's a preview:

http://player.vimeo.com/video/26175246
    Karen
    Forums Admin

Find an LLL Leader or Meeting | Get one-on-one help from a Leader online | Become a Member of LLLI

Feel like you need professional help? ¿Es usted necesita ayuda profesional? --> Find an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) <--

Default Re: BabyBabyOhBaby: Nurturing Your Gorge

it looks very good, thanks. i am going to ask my library to get it!

Sell it Karen!

Way too lazy for formula

My lo loves the preview, she dances to the music! Is LLLI the only way to get ahold of it (I always end up with like $80 shipping from this site)
    July 30, 2010-6lbs 2oz- 41w 4d (emergency c-section.) Known dairy, eggs, dogs and cats allergies, eczema, and asthma
    Bonus June 22, 2006 (is 50/50 Custody ) (born 32w) Sensitive to changing temps.
    We BF, BW, Co-sleep and use cloth diapers/pull-ups!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*codepink View Post
    My lo loves the preview, she dances to the music! Is LLLI the only way to get ahold of it (I always end up with like $80 shipping from this site)
    Yikes!

It doesn't look like it's on Amazon so far... You could try the BabyBabyOhBaby website. They do have direct ordering, but I don't know what the shipping is like.
    Karen
    Forums Admin

Find an LLL Leader or Meeting | Get one-on-one help from a Leader online | Become a Member of LLLI

Feel like you need professional help? ¿Es usted necesita ayuda profesional? --> Find an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) <--

DD wants to watch the preview "Gay, gay gayn" I might put a word in to the library too...
    proud but exhausted working mammy to two high needs babies

• my surprise baby: the one and only D-Man born 3 weeks late (5/5/08) at 9 lbs 14 oz and 21.5 inches, and
    • the shock H-Girl born about a week late (10/7/09) at 8lbs 15oz and 20.75 inches.

If I am here I am covered in baby (probably two) and fighting for control of the keyboard.

Family beds are awesome

Wondering if you have PPD? Take the screening and see your doctor. You deserve to feel better.