Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pumping And Cracked Nipples

Default Re: Pumping And Cracked Nipples

I can see that, but they actually saved me from quitting, and I know there are alot of other moms out there that were going through the same thing I was, so I feel like I need to spread the word. I am pumping as I write this and I know I wouldn't be had I not found them. I just hope any of you that are experiencing nipple pain realize you don't need to.

See, and they are NOT the cure-all.

I have them. I worked them pretty hard, suffering from severe nipple pain. And they did NOT help. Not at all. And milk spilled everywhere, I had to lean forward even more, and I was even more sore. I ended up calling and getting my money back.

Great if they work for you, but not a wonder product.

I do find it odd that you joined over a year ago and just now started posting, and all your posts are about this product
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!

No, they don't work for everybody, just like the old style of flange. Everybody is shaped a little different, but from what I have read on my regular site forum where they are better known and more widely used, it seems they work for about 90% of moms. If you need to do compressions while you pump, they won't work as well as the shields that just suck on the nipple. The fact that they will even take them back if they don't work should tell you that they do work for most that try them. And let's face it, we pumping moms are a tough group to please.