Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: What is the cutest (or one of the cutest) things your LO has done?

Default What is the cutest (or one of the cutest) things your LO has done?

My mom's friend came over one time and she was surprised to see i was still breastfeeding my 11 month old (10 month old when this happened). We were nursing belly up on a twin bed i have in my living room (bc i like to be comfy while nursing). She came in and said "Hey big guy, what are you doing? You're not supposed to be nursing still! You are too old for that." Right away, he latched off and gave her this look like "I don't like you anymore because you dont know what you're talking about". I wonder what he would've said if he could've talked? Aww he loves his boob
    20 months usually 5 times a day ---------- Enjoy
    Wife to my DH, Ryan
    First time mom to DS born at home on 7/25/10

Default Re: What is the cutest (or one of the cutest) things your LO has done?

DD will be a year old tomorrow . Several times this past week she has started nursing, unlatched, smiled and clapped her hands, then started nursing again.

One of the cutest things DS has ever done is run up to me while I am sitting on the floor with him, indicate he wants to nurse, and then squats down next to me to latch on. I don't know why it cracks me up so much, but it does. I also love that he smiles and giggles while nursing now. It's too cute.
    Proud mama to Ryan born 6-19-10

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.
    - Anais Nin

Not sure if I already posted this but my LO is coming up on his 3rd birthday next month and one morning he was nursing and my husband (who has been pretty supportive of my breastfeeding but is just wondering when it will end) Said to my son that he was to big to nurse. LO still attached to the breast looked up to him and waved his finger. As if to see oh no I am not. It's so cute when he uses hand expressions so he communicate without unlatching.
    Did this for 9months with Kailey and Hailey
    who are now 8.

weaned Dane somewhere around 3.5 no longer he likes to sleep with his sisters He's now 5

Now I am , , My baby Cruz who is almost 6 months and my last baby