Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Shoul I pump?

Default Shoul I pump?

Hello!!
    Mi LO is almost 4 month and she is already sleeping 10 to 11 hours at night. My question is should I pump my breasts... In the mormig they are all full...please give your advice.. Thanks

Default Re: Shoul I pump?

As long as you are feeding on demand during the day, there's no need to pump. Your body is blessed with a sensitive internal clock which can be trained to make the right amount of milk for a given time of day. More when it's required, less when it's not. The nighttime fullness should pass in time as your body detects that it is not needed.
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

You should be fine. I would keep an eye on wet diapers for a week or two to make sure she is having 5-6 per day, just to be on the safe side.
    “We are not put on earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.”
    --Anonymous

Thank you mommal you are always there to help!!!!

Enjoy the full night sleep for yourself! Your body will adjust. My son started sleeping through the night at 5 months. I did pump occasionally if I woke up and he didn't, just to be comfortable. He's 7 months now and even though I have plenty of milk I don't wake up engorged anymore.