So you only get milk spraying out a few times a day? And other times it's not a spray, just a drip or a gentle stream? The reason I ask is that it's possible that something other than OALD is going on. The answers to the following questions may help us figure out if this really is OALD or not:
1. When your baby nurses, does she often cough, choke, gag, splutter, unlatch and cry, or make a clicking/clucking noise?
2. What are your baby's poops like? Are they predominantly yellow and seedy or green/greenish and watery?
3. When does your baby clamp down- at the beginning of a feeding, during a letdown, or only at the very end of a feeding?
4. How has your baby's weight gain been so far?
5. How is nursing going aside from the issue that brought you here? Are you in any pain?
6. Are you frequently engorged?
7. If you are pumping at all, how much can you get when you pump?
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"