Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: YAY!!!!!!

Wink YAY!!!!!!

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the great support! My little Robert just turned 4 months old on the 4th, and we have been nursing since birth!

Had some pretty bad troubles in the beginning with a bad latch and serious over supply that made the first couple of months hellish to be honest, and many moments that I didn't think I could do it. There was no one locally that could help so all my support has been here

You all are wonderful and have helped me so much, and been a huge helping hand in my continuing nursing relationship with my son. We have never touched a drop of formula, and he weighs 15 pounds now, up from 8 when he was born which was probably very inflated due to fluids for 12 hours in labor

Thank you so much, you ladies are really what made this work for us, and taught me so much about nursing, most of all to trust my baby and my body! I am happy to be a part of this forum, and glad to have the knowledge to help others that have had the problems that we had

Default Re: YAY!!!!!!

That is so lovely to hear! Congratulations on making it work. I mean, the forum is great for support but in the end YOU are the one who made it happen!
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

Congratulations momma!!! You should be proud of yourself.

Congratulations!

You're doing great mama!
    I am Lea (middle name)
    Mama to Dominic born on 3/23/09
    Wife to G 4/27/07
    We're blessed to have been for 3 years and counting! Proud to with our squirmy worm

"My home is not a place, it is people."
    -Lois McMaster Bujold

Thank you so much We had his first roll over on Sunday Been a crazy week, and then his first plane ride will be next Monday! I am just so happy that he is doing well

Aw. I love the happy stories!!!!!

You can call me JoMo!

Mom to baby boy Joe, born 5/4/09 and breastfed for more than two and a half years, and baby girl Maggie, born 7/9/12.

I have the same feeling since I am by myself here.. All my family is in another country..( My siblings and mother.) so I go by the book, by the Internet and by la liga de la leche. I fell so blessed that I found this place is better that Face Book... I think we should create and app for iPhone and iPad

Congrats mama! You're doing great!
    Amanda
    Formerly: baby-blue-eyes

Canadian Mum to Naomi Born 03/17/08 and has a dairy allergy we are hoping she will outgrow. Nursed for 1 year
    And Gavin Born 01/13/10. 22 months, still nursing and already determined to find every possible way of giving me a heart attack with his dare devilishness