Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Colic Calm and poops

Default Colic Calm and poops

Hi ladies,
    I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and if I should be concerned.

We have started to use colic calm again for Roberts tummy, he has been real fussy, I think just because of all the spit he is swallowing. I have found that instead of the little dark spots it used to cause now his poops are just a very dark green color...Giving the colic calm is the only thing we have changed. Is it maybe because he doesnt poop as often? ( used to go close to every time he ate, now he goes 2 or 3 times a week)

Any thoughts or experience with this would be appreciated.

Default Re: Colic Calm and poops

colic calm made jack's poop atrocious. i was super concerned at first until i realized that the stuff going into him was black, so it only makes sense that the color coming out would be dark as well.
    I'm Sarah. Mom to Emily (1/27/05) and Jack (12/29/10)
    Wife to Joshua (3/6/08)
    We and

Just was so much different than when we gave it to him a couple months ago, but I suppose its more doses on the way out when he only poops every couple of days. I didn't want to stop giving it to him because his tummy seems to ache so much now that the little guy is drooling rivers lol

Dear mom,
    Do not worry it is absolutely normal the color dark of the stool while the baby is taking colic calm.