Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Cute story about a nursing toddler

Default Cute story about a nursing toddler

I wanted to share this with other mommas that might find it touching. The other Saturday morning my LO who is 33 months was wanting to nurse and since we were still in bed he started to latch himself to the breast he had eaten on most recently so I said "other side other side" and he unlatched and then latched to the other side. My husband (who was joking he's been very supportive of my extended breastfeeding) says well if he can understand other side he's probably to old to still be nursing. My LO one looked over at him (still latched to the breast of course) and waved his finger at him. It was hillarious and my husband and I laughed I guess he's smart enough to tell us what he needs. I hope to continue nursing until he is ready to wean.
    Did this for 9months with Kailey and Hailey
    who are now 8.

weaned Dane somewhere around 3.5 no longer he likes to sleep with his sisters He's now 5

Now I am , , My baby Cruz who is almost 6 months and my last baby

Default Re: Cute story about a nursing toddler

Love it! That is too funny!! When DH tells DD she is too old she just cries.
    Ayna ~ born 10/22/09
    Still and despite the controversy of society!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*aynasmommy View Post
    Love it! That is too funny!! When DH tells DD she is too old she just cries.
    Oh that's so sad. My little man will just tell DD straighout that they are his boobees. And then they will argue til I remind them they are mine I just share.
    Did this for 9months with Kailey and Hailey
    who are now 8.

weaned Dane somewhere around 3.5 no longer he likes to sleep with his sisters He's now 5

Now I am , , My baby Cruz who is almost 6 months and my last baby

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*romeroke View Post
    Oh that's so sad. My little man will just tell DD straighout that they are his boobees. And then they will argue til I remind them they are mine I just share.
    Cute story.
    I am Lea (middle name)
    Mama to Dominic born on 3/23/09
    Wife to G 4/27/07
    We're blessed to have been for 3 years and counting! Proud to with our squirmy worm

"My home is not a place, it is people."
    -Lois McMaster Bujold