Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HELP!!! MY MILK IS NOT COMING IN ENOUGH...

Default Re: HELP!!! MY MILK IS NOT COMING IN ENOUGH...

Shoot, it's been over FIVE MONTHS since I have gotten to have my hair done. The time will come where you can leave baby. But at just a few weeks of age, your job is to feed the baby. Your partner's job is to keep people from trying to undermine you, and he can do all non-feeding baby jobs at this time.
    Susan
    Mama to my all-natural boys: Ian, 9-4-04, 11.5 lbs; Colton, 11-7-06, 9 lbs, in the water; Logan, 12-8-08, 9 lbs; Gavin, 1-18-11, 9 lbs; and an angel 1-15-06
    18+ months and for Gavin, born with an incomplete cleft lip and incomplete posterior cleft palate
    Sealed for time and eternity, 7-7-93
    Always babywearing, cosleeping and cloth diapering. Living with oppositional defiant disorder and ADHD. Ask me about cloth diapering and sewing your own diapers!

Default Re: HELP!!! MY MILK IS NOT COMING IN ENOUGH...

the baby needs to be with you right now. you are doing so well so do everything you can to keep it that way!

as for others wanting to be part of feeding the baby or criticism... you are doing something amazing. your partner will get lots of time with the baby soon enough. right now that baby will do best by being right there in your arms mama
    Last edited by @llli*mtmama; June 28th, 2011 at 05:36 PM.