Pump output is not necessarily a good indicator of supply. If your baby is gaining weight well and producing adequate wet and poopy diapers, your supply is fine. Pump output depends on:
- when you pump (time of day)
- when yur baby nursed last
- how often you pump (routinely vs.irregularly)
- your level of expertise with the pump
- what sort of pump you have (there's a huge difference in effectiveness between makes and models)
- how you as an individual respond to pumping
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"