Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Sebas is one!

Default Sebas is one!

A few days ago I got really emotional (more like hormotional) over S being so close to his birthday and DH told em that it was just a few days and that it wouldnt make a difference, that everything would still be the same but its not about that, its about the whole year we have left behind and how much he has changed my life and the life of those around us... wow he has made me learn so much I just cant begin to tell you, but I bet I dont have to cause all of you have felt/ will feel the same.

I just cant believe Im not nursing a baby anymore! well since last week he has gotten leaner and taller and he doesnt LOOk that much like a baby... its just awesome!

Default Re: Sebas is one!

They are amazing! Happy B-day to your LO!
    Proud mom of 2:
    DD 5/2008 nursed for 3 years and 3 months.
    DS born 8/2011 nursing like a champ

Sorry for the short responses...always, always, always NAK or holding a baby

I know I will feel exactly the same when Aini turns 1 . That's awesome . Feliz cumpleaños al pequeño Sebas !!!
    Yai

Mamá de Aini 19-09-10 (or, for my English speaking folks: 09-19-10)

Pregúntame sobre pañales de tela Ask me about cloth diapers!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! yes, the 1 year Bday is such a milestone...godbye little baby, hello toddler!!o
    Mommy of 4,
    3 who I watch over, 1 who watches over all of us

J- 8/20/05 pumped breastmilk for 11 months due to his cleft lip and palate!

M- 10/17/07 my precious baby lives forever in her mommys heart

M- 3/31/09 my special gift, she helps heal her mommy and daddys heart. Nursed for 4 years and 10 days, self weaned the day her baby brother was born!

E-, new little miracle born 4/11/13, my BIG baby! Born 8.6 at 38 weeks. At 9 weeks nearly 17lbs, at 12 weeks nearly 20lbs, at 6 months nearly 23lbs, at 8 months nearly 25lbs and all from BREASTMILK