When we were at our 6 week app the other day my LO had a red rash all over her chest, a few spots on her face and arms. The Dr said it was likely allergies to something I was eating or our detergant. We use all natural organic soap nuts for washing so am assuming it's a food allergy. I had the flu the day before the rash showed up and the only thing I can think of it could possibly be, is the small amount of watermelon I ate, which I also ate the morning of the appointment. Is it possible for the rash to be from something else related to the flu? I didn't take any medications at all. If it is the watermelon, how long will it take to be fully out of my system? Was really hoping to avoid the allergy wagon with this baby.