I'm still ebf my almost 8 month old daughter. I've struggled with output from day one. She's had no challenges growing though and she's always produced enough wets so I didn't really worry. I managed to get enough for 1 - 1.5 oz a day at daycare somehow (that's 17 oz for her long day).

About a month ago, she picked up some viral URI thing. I got slammed with it to. We spent 3 days in bed. Ever since then, I am lucky to be able to pump 12 oz/day - there was about a week when I pumped <10 oz. I've gone through freezer stash like crazy and am down to about 19oz in the freezer. I've been having to send between 8 and 5 oz a day with her to daycare out of the freezer for about 3 weeks now.

I've been working with a LC from day one and I think when I walk into a room the first question everyone kinda asks in their minds is "do you smell waffles?" I've always done Fenugreek, I love oatmeal and have eaten it every day for years. I pump 3-4 times a day depending on the day and I nurse another 4-5 times a day. If I get the 4th pump in, it's about an hour long power pump - 15 on 10 off 10 on 10 off 10 on. I do that at least 3x a week still.

She's eating solids pretty well now and I was kind of hoping to reduce her desire for bm in the coming weeks but I know she still needs it so I'm not in any hurry to wean.

Ok, lots of background and now here's the question:

After lots of debate and discussion, my LC is letting me try Reglan. Today marks the 1 week date. She has me doing 3x day for week 1, 2x day for week 2, 1x day for week 3. It was a 3 week script. I've seen a little change in production but not what I'd dreamed of. I was expecting to go from 10oz a day to 18-20 oz a day. I know that's a big jump, but....

How long does it take for Reglan to really "kick in" and what kind of increase should I expect?

When I Google it, all I get is that it can be used. Kelleymom doesn't have any real scoop either.

Can any of you help me understand if my expectations are on par and if it should be happening yet? Thanks ladies!