Re: evening feeding issues
Yeah, fussy time: one of the many wonderful things about new babies that you don't hear abut until after you have one! Bait and switch.
Some strategies for fussy time that can help:
- motion- rock baby in a rocker, swing in a swing, go for a drive in the car or ride in the stroller
- closeness- snuggling in a baby sling can help
- bath- the sensation of warm water can really soothe
- fresh air- take baby outside to experience different sounds, smells, sights
- nurse- you can't do it too much
OP, can you tell us what has led you to supplement with formula? As long as you are nursing on demand and the baby is having adequate diaper output, there's no reason to suspect low supply...
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"