Hello Ladies - I am a new time mom who in July will be away for 4 nights and 5 days on a business trip. My daughter Madelyn will be 10 months at this time. She is eating solids at this time but does co-sleeping and night nursing. I have a few questions
1. How much milk do I need to have stored up for this trip?
2. How can I make sure that my daughter does not wean from me being gone?
3. How can my husband and I start the night time routine transition to make it easier or do we wait until I leave and just see.
4. Has anyone else gone through this who could share their experiences and tips.
5. Will they allow me to bring that much breast milk back on the plane? I read the standards of TSA travel and they stated that more than 3 oz incriminates is okay - does anyone know if there is a maximum?
To date I have not used formula and really do not want to. I am slowly building up a supply of my milk but not sure if I am going to have enough for this whole trip. Would there be any suggestions on supplementing - maybe just more solids?