Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The twiddling just got worse

Default Re: The twiddling just got worse

DS2 is a serious twiddler too. Drive me flippin nuts!! He gets angry if I try and move his hand or cover up. Also he seems to think that me putting my hand over my nipple is the signal for him to switch to that side...for the 50th time... I have no advice, just that I am battling the same things.
    Mommy to 2 little boys!
    DS1 11/1/07 BFed 7 months
    DS2 11/6/09 BF 2 YEARS! and counting!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*littleiandjmomma View Post
    DS2 is a serious twiddler too. Drive me flippin nuts!! He gets angry if I try and move his hand or cover up. Also he seems to think that me putting my hand over my nipple is the signal for him to switch to that side...for the 50th time... I have no advice, just that I am battling the same things.
    this this this. oh I am so sorry you are right there too.
    proud but exhausted working mammy to two high needs babies

• my surprise baby: the one and only D-Man born 3 weeks late (5/5/08) at 9 lbs 14 oz and 21.5 inches, and
    • the shock H-Girl born about a week late (10/7/09) at 8lbs 15oz and 20.75 inches.

If I am here I am covered in baby (probably two) and fighting for control of the keyboard.

Family beds are awesome

Wondering if you have PPD? Take the screening and see your doctor. You deserve to feel better.

I do the same things as you all. Cover my other nipple with anything I can- my hand, shirt, bra, etc. She digs in. I also nurse the top breast when laying on my side in bed so she can't get to the bottom. It is very annoying. My favorite is when she pinches skin between her little sharp nails. Not.

Sorry. I have no advice either but I can sympathize!
    exclusively ,We and and eager to learn more!

DD has started to do this really annoying thing where she strokes my eyebrows and rubs them down. I have spent the last 25 years training the brows to behave and stay orderly and it makes me insane.

Ds was a twiddler, big time I allowed it when he was little but it got so bad I resented him. When I had dd2 I never let her, and I thought we were past it. She found the other nipple about 2 weeks ago in her sleep and she is such a pain, SCREAMING if I won't let her have it. Its annoying. I don't have any advice!

Erin
    Wife to a grizzly
    Mama to my little deer (12/05) my loving bear cub (9/07--), and our little tiger (3/22/10)
    Born by one c-section and 2 amazing VBACs

Miles in 2012: 350.5/900 (Actual Miles Ran: 189)
    Miles in 2011: 708.5 (Actual Miles Ran: 509)
    Miles in 2010: 800.5 (Actual Miles Ran: 620)

January Miles: 37.5/75
    February Miles: 59/75
    March Miles: 42.5/60
    April Miles: 64
    May Miles: 41/70
    June Miles: 59
    July Miles: 39.5

227.5 miles on my new shoes
    338 miles on my old shoes