with the PP.
The best way to know if your LO is getting enough to eat is to count diapers and watch weight gain. If diaper output is normal, milk intake and milk supply are normal, too.
Many new moms mistake some normal changes in supply for indications of low supply. If diaper output is normal, the following are NOT indicators of low supply:
- Baby is fussy, particularly in the evening
- Baby takes a lot of milk from a bottle, even after nursing
- Baby suddenly starts nursing more often
- Baby suddenly wants both breasts at a feeding
- Mom's breasts suddenly feel less full or engorged
- Leaking decreases or ceases
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"