Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taste

Default Re: Taste

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*tarantamom View Post
    I think cows milk is tasting, funny enough.
    I like ice cream yoghurt ect, just not the milk itsself.
    I totally agree! I can't drink straight cow's milk. Yuck!
    ~ Megan

Mommy to Alex (born 2/27/11) and Katie (born 3/31/14)

If I were drinking milk as a beverage though, I would certainly drink cows milk over my or anyone else's breastmilk. My breastmilk goes to my children ONLY. Or to someone else's baby under age one.

Mommy to
    Lilah 10/08 nursed 25 months
    Beatrix 01/11 nursed 30 months

His name was Cornball Wallace...

I am indeed also building a freezer stash to be donated. Half is for in case of an emergency (I.E. if something were to happen to me) and half I plan on donating when the freezer gets full..keep it in a rotation most likely...
    However it prevents cancer & my own family's health is #1. It's just a perk that we all happen to <3 the taste. Having a LOT of health problems that render me somewhat disabled I find that drinking my own milk helps me feel better too which is vital for the care of my own babe, so that's another plus.
    Proud wife to Paul , dedicated SAHM to our O.O. born 00:00:00 on 08 Nov 2010,

Look for us in the upcoming September 2011 issue of LLLGB's magazine, "BREASTFEEDING MATTERS" as well as LLL's upcoming booklet on relactation!
    & A proud daughter to a LLLL may she RIP.
    Relactated from scratch after a complicated birth(BAD hospital)...
    Now relatched and & ing after 5 months of 100% EBM feeding
    Planning permanent lactation.
    A millionaires baby fed with commercial baby milk has a poorer diet than the poorest family's baby who is breastfed.-WHO, 1997
    My story-for those looking to relactate, relatch, or boost their milk supply