Re: BF Twins - milk supply getting bit low
Welcome and congratulations on the babies!
Can you tell us how you know your supply is low? A lot of times new moms mistake normal adjustments in supply for low supply. The following are not signs of low supply:
- increased nursing frequency
- babies suddenly nursing for shorter or longer time periods
- reduced feelings of fullness or engorgement
- reduced or absent leaking
- breasts suddenly feeling soft or flat all the time
- babies who were sleeping through suddenly night waking again
The best way to tell if your babies are getting enough is to count diapers. If diaper output is normal, then milk input is normal too.
Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"