Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 month old sleeping 8 hrs through the nite

Default Re: 4 month old sleeping 8 hrs through the nite

Just had to update...we are now back to nursing at 1 am and again at 4 am. LO is nursing a lot, like 10 x a day! And often taking both sides and she isn't pooping every day! We are either growing or teething - or maybe both, but LO is very happy these days, so I can't complain. She is changing lots too developmentally in the past few weeks.

It really amazes me just how much babies can switch up their routine on ya! I can't imagine trying to schedule a baby at all at this point.
    Mummy to LoLo

We luv cloth baby bums!

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*caymanali View Post
    It really amazes me just how much babies can switch up their routine on ya! I can't imagine trying to schedule a baby at all at this point.
    They are constantly changing. I can't really imagine scheduling a baby at all. You can have a loose routine - wake up, nurse, play, nurse, sleep, rinse, repeat and then hopefully sleep, nurse, sleep, nurse during the night. Other than that, it can drive you crazy to pin down exact times for everything.
    Tracie

Mommy to
    Lilah 10/08 nursed 25 months
    Beatrix 01/11 nursed 30 months

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*mommy2lilah View Post
    They are constantly changing. I can't really imagine scheduling a baby at all. You can have a loose routine - wake up, nurse, play, nurse, sleep, rinse, repeat and then hopefully sleep, nurse, sleep, nurse during the night. Other than that, it can drive you crazy to pin down exact times for everything.
    scheduling a baby?

on that loose routine...somedays are looser than others
    Christine
    Can't believe I've been and a full-time SAHM to Elena (5/2010) for over 2 yrs!
    Mami de mi preciosa Elenita
    http://forums.llli.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32384&dateline=131170  7429 OakRoseCharms Free Shipping for LLLadies just pm me! My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by @llli*oakdryad5 View Post
    scheduling a baby?

on that loose routine...somedays are looser than others
    truthfully it's some of the worst advice I have yet to receive. "Well if I was you I would get that baby on a feeding schedule."
    Mummy to LoLo

We luv cloth baby bums!

Tell me about it! Gosh I feel like sometimes all I get is bad advice...the smile and nod works wonders
    Christine
    Can't believe I've been and a full-time SAHM to Elena (5/2010) for over 2 yrs!
    Mami de mi preciosa Elenita
    http://forums.llli.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32384&dateline=131170  7429 OakRoseCharms Free Shipping for LLLadies just pm me! My Blog