Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: how often does your 9 month old nurse?

Default how often does your 9 month old nurse?

Did you start solids too? How often does he eat? When/how many times does he nurse? (just curious)

Default Re: how often does your 9 month old nurse?

My 9m will nurse all the time if there is nothing else for her to do! She eats solids three times a day but will nurse right after a meal. lol She loves the boob!
    July 30, 2010-6lbs 2oz- 41w 4d (emergency c-section.) Known dairy, eggs, dogs and cats allergies, eczema, and asthma
    Bonus June 22, 2006 (is 50/50 Custody ) (born 32w) Sensitive to changing temps.
    We BF, BW, Co-sleep and use cloth diapers/pull-ups!

At 9 months, my first LO was nursing about 12 times a day, and not eating more than a tsp. or two of solids. My second LO was nursing about 10-12 times a day and eating solids 2-3 times a day- mostly cheerios and table food from our plates.
    Coolest thing my big girl said recently: "How can you tell the world is moving when you are standing on it?"
    Coolest thing my little girl sang recently: "I love dat one-two pupples!"

At 9 months, my DS was just getting into solids. I offered 3 times a day, but he didn't always want them. He was nursing at least 5 times a day--when he woke up, before naps, before bed, and once during the night. He would often "snack" in between those, especially if he wasn't all that into the solids I gave him.

at 9 months DS1 was nursing about 8-9x in a 24 hour period and getting bottles of EBM 3x a day at daycare. He was also eating solids, but not much, more playing around.
    Mommy to Maxwell 10-9-07 weaned with love (a party and a remote control monster truck) on his 4th birthday
    My Boy 3-16-10
    And my sweet pea Sam 2-12-11

Watch Your Language