Happy Mothers Breastfed Babies

Thread: Anyone have experience using "More Milk Plus"??

Question Anyone have experience using "More Milk Plus"??

My baby is 3 months old and is a slow gainer. She only gained a pound last month. In the beginning I had to use a supplement to get her to gain wt. I have tried the traditional nursing freqently(seems like that is all I do), drinking more, resting more, ect to increase my milk supply. Nothing seems to work. I found the Motherlove products which include "More Milk Plus". From the testimonials, it seems to work great, but I am scared to use herbal products. Anyone have personal experience with the product???? Any side effects noticed on the baby???

Default Re: Anyone have experience using "More Milk Plus"??

I use more milk plus. I think it works well. No side effects on me or baby here... Well, except for more milk, lol!

Good luck!

MaMa2Caleb2006- Do you use the the drops or the pills? Who recommended it to you? I need to get over my phobia. I accidently bought the More Milk Special Blend, which has alcohol and goat's rue, I read somewhere where goat's rue was not good for nursing mothers so I am afraid to use it. I will probably order the regular More Milk Plus.
    Last edited by @llli*preggoplus3; October 29th, 2006 at 04:28 PM.

testing signature

I tried pumping a while back, it didn't seem to do any good. She seems to nurse constantly during the day anyway, leaving no time to pump. I'll try the compressions. Are you supposed to do them while nursing? My baby is fine in the height department. I just feel lilke it is my fault she isn't gaining

I've used Mother's Milk Plus veg capsules with great success. I got the tincture at first and the alcohol taste made me gag. I get it at Whole Foods. They are expensive (60 capsules for $26) but totally worth it. My supply boosted within 24 hours.